Thursday, April 19, 2007

hey:)
today i had my english oral and Mr isuandy was our examiner:)
hmmm:) marcus, ray and i were in the same group:)
so, we were the last few:)
today i did something very fun:) but to others it might be disgusting:)
hehes:)
before my turn, i was kind of urgent and i need to go to the toilet badly:(
but we were told that, when the exam starts we were not allowed to go to the toilet:(
at that time i could not wait any longer and decided to go and find a bottle in the class:)
so, ya:)
i urinated in the bottle:)
hehes:)
after which, i told rayson to urine into the bottle too, so that we can full up the whole bottle:)
and he urine into the bottle too:)
finally,marcus join us too:)
he urine into the bottle and the bottle was almost full:)
however, it was my turn for the oral:)
when i was done wif my oral they handed the bottle to me:)
inside the bottle, there was note that written, RAYSON,JIAJUN,MARCUS:)
hehes:)
Fun Fun Fun:)
hehes:)

No comments: