Monday, January 07, 2008

yeah:) time to update le:) hmmm:) nothing much happened recently:)
oh ya:) baby gib me a big surprise when she said she wanted me to bring her to her work place:) she took off on that day and she came my house instead of going to work:) muackz baby:) i miss her lots lots wors:) so after seeing baby for one whole morning and afternoon, i fetch her home and i went to work:)
oh ya:) after that day , i went to take my paid and went shopping wif my friends:) i bought a slipper and a polo tee:) ohoh:) i also bought a cardigan for baby:) baby i so good right:) hehes:)
so, i pass the cardigan to baby on sat and she pei me go eat kfc:) hehes:) and i went to work lor:) nth much happened during work ba:) only after work some of us went to eat supper wif ah shun:) hehes:) he told us lots of things about sex wors:) so interesting:) hehes:)
hmmm:) i know so ppl at my working place, they are good at times but suck at times:) ytd i wanted to go to the fifth floor to look for foo wu and i told nick and eugeue whether they can help me to throw rubbish a not:) waaa, then they said i know u meh, do u know me? so i bo bian and went to throw rubbish myself lor:) but they somehow help me la:) hehes:) waa, everyone is getting their os result this month lor:( sian:) but i believe our hard work will pay off de:)
good luck ppl:)

No comments: