Friday, November 21, 2008

hey. nth to do now so use this time to update:) this week kinda of super free la. i super super slack man. i heck my PDI journal, heck my project 2 evaluation, heck my eg2, heck my a maths and lastly heck my ADVANCE THEORY. hahas. hmmm, i can say i abit lazy to go online to do de test engine qns ba. but i will do it soon. anyway, i still prefer to do last min work:) hehes. means sat and sun will be de day im going to study:) jiayou jiayou.



anyway, going to be busy soon le. cos common test coming arghhh.sian. good luck ppl:) have fun for tml PDI gathering:) hope more ppl going. hahas.


ohoh, guess wat i bought:) yupyup:)



hahas. very poser right. i know i know. just having fun wif it. got see the btm left hand corner the box:) its guitar hero world tour:) so cool right:) too bad my current phone dun have camera. so didnt took the drum. hahas.

No comments: