Monday, August 31, 2009




just hate it when we quarrel over small things
have not been having a nice and happy chat lately on the phone
sometimes i do felt irritated by your reply on the phone.

maybe im not understanding enough or what
just dont understand why am i forgeting things so much lately
maybe i shouldnt give promise cos i always break it

i really hate this feeling im having now, always had this feeling when im down
just feel that this relationship is different from before
maybe both of us had change or maybe you
really hope to see the old you
the one that make me laugh and brighten up my day everyday.
and not the one who scold or slient over small matter.
i believe you werent like that last time, but why now?

had been trying my best to give the very best of me.
if i hadnt done enough you can tell me alright

you are different, really totally different from the rest
you always surprise me and never fail to give me something for our anniversary
really very special to me.
and you sure know that i will not let you go.

really hope that things will be like before but not now.
im sorry for what i had said.

i love you baby



i really need a hug:( i need to feel your presence:(

No comments: