Friday, March 25, 2011

alrighty, its been like fucking long since i last updated my blog. oh well, got force to update again by my baby. so ya. what should i write??? ok, im unofficially graduated and now im waiting for my result which is like later around 9am. fucking hell. and soon after my grad show i will be going to the army. FML.

so ya, my baby had went to china for almost 1 week already. crazily missing her to the max. and she is coming back in like 2 weeks time. yeah yeah. cant wait for her to come back. so ya, had been staying at home this few days. no work, no nothing. just spending my day at home, or with friends or MJ. just dont understand why when my girl is not around my supervisor dont want to let me work. fucking sian. and when i dont have money i dont have the mood to go out also. double sian. hope i can work next week, but im having a chalet on monday. fuckking hell. and my dear baby is going to city again. really hope that we can contact.

last but not least, we just passed our 2nd year anniversary. great things ah. come to think about it, 2 years of relationship just pass like that. hahas. just rmb how this complicated relationship started. and the unnecessary quarrel before our first meeting. and we are still as loving right. lols.

alright i think thats about all, i shall head to bed soon and wake up early to talk to my baby. nights and chao outside madafucka:P

No comments: