Monday, February 05, 2007

hey:)
sorry ya:) kind of busy recently:)
hmmm, i had been slacking since my first day of sch:(
hais:(
just dun know y, i didnt have the mood of studying:( hais:(
i must start my studying already or else i will not catch up or either pass my O:(
today i had my math common test:)
its easy anyway:)
btw, my math's O lvl result is coming this friday:)
hope to get an A for it:)

recently, i started hanging out wif my malay female friend:)
last year both of us nearly become a couple but i didnt want because she's a malay:(
i know this might sound racist, but i had my own problem behind it:(
but this time i might change my mind:)
hehes:)
however, there is some situation going on:(
we are having O this year and both of us hardly had time for each other:(
im just worry that if we were to go steady, we will had differcult time together:(
hais:(
wat should i do?

No comments: