Sunday, May 20, 2007

hohos:)
today i went out wif my friends:)
they organize a outing for me to celebrate my belated birthday:)
hehes:)
thanks alot wors:)
in the afternoon, there were, foo wu, qiu, su min, nat and i:)
we went to far east cause qiu mei wan to buy lewis birthday present:)
so foo wu and i went to help her by giving her opinion lor:)
stupid lor, the girls can walk for 3 hours without buying anything:(
and my legs very swan lor:(
sian:)
but qiu manage to buy a few present for lewis:)
after shopping, we went to marnia bay to meet qing yuan, marc and cheng wei:)
they were all late:( at 6, they were still sleeping at home and at 7 they just left CCK:(
wtf lor:(
i didnt blame them when they were late:(
the only thing that i was pissed was that, when they met up wif us, they apologize to foo wu!!!
wtf lor, this outing is beacause of me then organize de and they should apologize to me instead of foo wu:(
hmmm, i was quiet all the way till dinner:( very bua song, very unhappy:(
however dinner brighten up my day again:)
hehes:)
can eat le of course happy ma:)
oh ya:) i was surprised when they gib me a wallet:) i didnt know that they brought a wallet for me:)
i thought it was lewis de lor:) thank you to those who gib me this wallet:)
i appreciate it alot:)
after eating at marnia square we went to arcade and play a while:)
and i reached home at 12:)
thank you guys:)
MikEvoLi:)

No comments: