Friday, May 18, 2007

yeah:) exam over le:)
sorry wors:) didnt update for so long:)
hmmm, my mid year should be HK liao, except maths:)
hehes:)

oh ya:) today is Kimberly birthday:)
happy birthday deardear:)
today i went to East Coast wif her and her friends:)
hmmm, her friend ps her wors:)
cause i can only make it on 11 and they all meet at 10:)
so kim had to wait for me and go:(
so sad wors:)
hahas:)
so, i met up wif her and went to East Coast:)
when we reached there, we saw a group of ppl on the beach:)
i told kim its them but she dun believe me:(
it was them lor:) hahas:)
then she was so ps:)
PSPSPSPSPSPS:)
hehes:)
hanging out wif them was abit weird though but got use to it a while later:)
all of them speak english wors:)
english confrim very good de lor:)
BUT NOT AS GOOD AS MINE:)
hehess:) joking:)
dun know y kim the ex and gang came also:)
then all stare at me:)
hehes:)
so, we went to rent bicycle and go cycling:)
very tiring lor:( lucky got water to drink:) hehes:)
but it was kim de:) so she was scolding me for drinking finish her water:)
hehes:)
but i brought water back for her lor:) so thoughtful:)
after cycling for 3 hours, we went back home:)
on way home, i was kind of moody:(
cause kim didnt gib an answer for my question:(
after sending her home, she also didnt gib me the answer:(
my eyes were wet when i was going to meet foo wu for dinner:)
but she gib me the answer anyway:)
hehes:)
I LOVE U KIM:)
Muackz:)

No comments: