Saturday, August 18, 2007

time to update le:) hehes:)
oh ya:) i got back my mt result:( sian lor:( i got B4:( b4 leh:( sian:(
i will retake and get a better result:)
hmmm:) this week got nth much happened:) ermm:) my artifect is due ytd:)
and i chiong the whole day, but is still not done yet:( sobsob:)
today i went back to do my artifect:) yeah yeah yeah:) my artifect is working:) hehes:) im so so so happy lor:) my dustbin is moving:) hehes:)
oh ya:) i also did my maths june paper le:) hmmm:) quite easy leh:) hehes:)
hmmm:) dun know will get how much leh:)

ohohohoh:0 happy third month deardear:) muackz muackz:)
today deardear waited for me outside the sch bus stop wors:) im so touched:)
she went to my house, to practise oral wif me:) cos my oral is on tuesday:( sobsob:) wish me luck ppl:)
we study study study lor:) hehes:)

prelim is coming le:) must start studying le:)
MUST,
practise oral:)
chiong finish my DnT:)
chiong prelim:)
CHIONG Os:)
pei pei pei pei deardear:)
must must must:)
i will get the target i wan for my Os de:)
everyone will get the target they wan de:) jiayou:)

No comments: