Monday, February 25, 2008

Ahahah:) my blog so nice to see meh:) y so many ppl call me to update wors:) hmmm:) maybe im too handsome:) right? hehes:) just joking la:)
oh well:) time to update le:)
hmmm:) many things happened and i didnt have the time to update wors:)
guess wat:) my baby is pregnant:) neh:) just joking:) hehes:) joking only ar:)
hehes:)
hmmm:) chinese new year had pass:) and i had a wonderful time:) but the sad thing was that my baby went to malaysia for 3 days:) and i missed her:( oh ya:) my mum was sick during chinese new year lor:( sobsob:( and we always went out to bai nian during the afternoon lor:) hehes:) this year quite different, i hardly play cards wif my relatives lor, i play mahjong now:) so cool right:) hehes:)
after chinese new year i went back to work lor:) work work work:) ohoh:) i celebrated my valentine's wif my baby wors:) just a simple one and im sorry that i didnt get flower for her:( sorry:) after that i fetch her home and went to meet my friends to watch movie again:) hehes:)
recently, i got selected to be involved in the airshow:) and i was there was for 5 days:) to some ppl, they may think that time airshow is so amazing, but i dun find it:( cos i watched it for FIVE times le lor:) so boring, noisy and HOT:) sunday was to set up everything, then tuesday was the first day of the event:) however tuesday till friday was a trading day:) so public is not allow to enjoy the show till sat and sun:) our hotel had to serve 4 different company, which is known as, KTI, EMBRAER, AAR, and T LINK:) some company is in the exhibition hall while some is at the chalat:) i have to start work 5am in the morning and end around 8 to 9 lor:( then continue the next day:( so tiring lor:( but i earn alot alot:) hehes:) the event was still fun la:) cos i get to walk around the hall and take free gift:) hehes:)

oh ya:) i got posted to ngee ann le:) my first choice lor:) so cool right:) hehes:) goodluck and all the best to eveyone wors:) will update when im free again:) cant wait to see my baby:) muackz:)

No comments: