Sunday, March 16, 2008

hey hey:) so so sorry wors:) didnt update for so long:) hehes:)
hmmm:) have been working this few days lor:( have not seen my baby for 2, 3 weeks le:( miss her so so so much:( but i will see u this tuesday le:)

have been working and doing my sch thingy this few week lor:) so troublesome:) hmmm:)
firstly i have fill up lots of form, then buy my new lappy, installation of my new course the software lor, work work and now my camp form is here le:) but i decided not to go:) cos i find it boring and i rather earn money during the 4 days camp:) hehes:)
btw:) i got my new lappy and im using now:) hehes:) its a compaq presario V3788TU:) very nice to use wors:) and i only cost me 1699 bucks nia:) hehes:) this com is better than my sch one lor:)
oh ya:) i went to NP on friday and install my course the software , AND IT TOOK ME 2 HOURS TO FINISH DOWNLOADING ALL MY COURSE PROGRAMME LOR:)
after finishing downloading i rush home, changed and went to work:) hehes:) that night the function is so cool lor:) cos we got ice bar and all the seafood all place on the ice curving lor:) so big and of cos heavy lor:( cos we had to carry this ice and then put them in postion:) and too my surprise this ice curving can last for almost 5 to 7 hours lor:) so cool right:) btw:) i work till 4 am and then continue work at 9 am till 9 pm then home:)
ytd i was working in an outside catering:) and we need to carry our staff to the third floor using the STAIR ar:) siao lor:( ytd was a very tiring day lor:( need to carry ICE CURVING somemore lor:( so shag man:( but we had quite alot of fun too:) hehes:)

hmmm:) lots of unpleasent things happened this few days, but this is not going to stop our r/s right right:) iLu lots lots:)

btw, wats wrong wif u, im the one we put 2 of u together and u dun trust me meh? i just need her to accompany only then like that also cannot? wat wrong wif u? but i also had to respect ur decision. hais. u are just being paranoid, sentitve and not trusting ur gf.

i finally know how my baby feel:) baby im sorry:)

No comments: