Thursday, June 12, 2008

ya. although im having holiday, but i still dun have the holiday mood.
hais sian.
anyway, went to cut my hair ytd:) but everyone say i like never cut like that lor.
sian.
but never. i will cut even shorter the next time.
hehes:)
after cutting my hair, i played mj wif my bro and his friends, and i lose 17 bucks.
wth man.
sian sian ar.
today leh, went to meet steph to collect the concert ticket then went to sunshin place.
had dinner wif everyone except su min and steph.
cos lewis going for his army soon, so we decided to have a small gathering.
a form of farewell gathering i guess.
come to think of it, my hair will be botak in 3 yrs time. hahas.
who will be the one waiting for me??
hmmm. cant imagine:) hehes:)
tml will be a boring day, hais, pls jio me out my friends:)

cant think cant think.
i dun wan to think. someone pls gib me ur advice:)

No comments: