Wednesday, January 28, 2009

visited my father side relative on the first day of new day and then went to my ah gong place:) played MJ at there and won 95 bucks:) wahahahaha:) pro right. hehes. left my ah gong place and headed to ahpeh house to bai nian:) hahas. then again, gamble at his place. hahas. at there won abit also. wahahas.
didnt upload photo because of my phone. sucks phone. no cam de phone. hahas.
second day went to visit my grandma then head to my ah gong house again. sang wif my gor then MJ again. hahas. didnt stay long cos we need to go to our aunty house for dinner. went to my aunty house, gamble lor. wat else can i do. hahas. left around 8 plus, cos i need to go to qiu house to bai nian. hahas. oh ya. qiu's nephew is so so cute la. chubby little girl:) love disturbing baby. hahas. gamble abit and headed home, cos tml got sch. sucks man.
today, went to sch, catch sihui cab to our class. hahas. thanks sihui:P went off early to bai nian. went to coffee shop to look for blah's mum( my gan ma) happy to see her. but quite shy, cos shes like saying " eh, my god son" to everyone she knows lor. damn paiseh:) hahas. but its nice to see her:) headed to my ah gong house then home:)

celebrated amelia birthday last friday:) feeq and amos brought their guitar along:) and and and and... I FINALLY KNOW HOW TO PLAY THUNDER:P going to get a guitar soon anyway, since i already got my angbao money. anyway, bought a skirt and 2 cakes for her. we bought 2 small rectangle cake cos we cant get the round round type de. hope she love it:)



im bored-.-

No comments: