Saturday, February 21, 2009

going to be a long post man. hahas. i have change a new link. been freaking busy recently due to my final 2 papers on thursday and friday:) its over anyway. yeahhh:P
before that i need to update wat happened l
ast friday:)
5 of us, amos, feeq, jason, andy and i brought our guitar to sch:) and we ended up playing guitar in our PDI studio. hahas. in the end, amos and feeq were the only one playing and im singing. i dun know y but i just feel like singing, even thought my singing sucks. hahas. stayed back after sch and played guitar again. damn damn damn nice:)

stayed at home from sat til monday to study,but i didnt study much. hahas. because i was rushing for my PDI journal and MDA discussion qns. so which means i started my revision offically on tuesday and my papers were like 2 days away. hahas.
went to sch on tuesday, cos i cant concentrate at home. meet up wif my classmates and started revision at atrium. i was able to finish up my 1 past yr paper despite the discussion on our chalat. anyway, sihui suggested to go island creamery for ice cream after study and we all went there:) hahas.
super no regret man. not because of the ice creams. is because we saw
RUI EN<3>. but, yanti cam was having low batt at that time and the photo was corrupted la. luckily still can see our face:) she waves goodbye to us after we left:D so nice right:) hahas. YT came over on wed to accompany me on my studies, but ended up playing guitar and play com. hahas. fun day anyway:) ytd had my final paper:) was told to bring beer and only 3 of us bought. hahas. stay in sch til 5 and went home to play rock legend. thats all for now:)

No comments: