Tuesday, December 22, 2009


HAPPY HAPPY 9TH MONTH BABY:P
SERIOUSLY LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS CARD
ITS ALL DONE BY BABY ALONE
NICE RIGHT NICE RIGHT:D
LOVE THE COLOUR CONTRAST
AND HOW U ARRANGE THE PHOTO TOGETHER.
THANKS BABY:)
MUACKS:P











yeah yeah. finally our 9th month.
due to some financial problem, our 9th month celebration was at my house. lame right
haha but it was sure a fun fun day
hmmm, baby reach around 2 plus at yew tee, went to fetch her there and decided to buy sushi, campbell soup and lemon biscuit back to my place:)
was kind of happening in my house yesterday. my brothers brought their friends back home as we cant go their house.
my gor brought his friends over to MJ
my di brought his friend over to Maple
I brought my GF over to celebrate our 9th month

cool right. hahah.

anyway reach home had our lunch cum breakfast.
watch videos till like 3 4 plus and we decided to cook the campbell soup:)
nice nice nicee:P
after eating watch my gor MJ awhile and slack in my room
and i dont know how both of us fall asleep and hugging each other leg.
damnn funny when we woke up realising it.
by then, everyone were on their way home before my parents come back
so we went to lot 1 to have our dinner:P

seriously walk around lot 1 for like 30 mins and we decided to go back long john to settle our dinner there:)
after dinner, both of us were like stonning outside lot1 watching other ppl, singing and taking photo:)
all this may seem to be a normal celebration, but i was an enjoyable day for us:)

love you alot alot alot baby:) cant wait for x mas:P hehehes:P

a new month and soon a new year for us
a long long journey in front of us
time will tell and we will see
because of you and me
3 more month to go baby:P
weeee:P

No comments: