Tuesday, December 01, 2009





hey. meet up early in the morning with baby on friday. train down early in the morning to her place and slept at her place because im soo tired. haha. after we woke up, we change and headed down to jalan besar stadium for a swim. wanted to walk there at first but the sun is seriously burning hot that we decided to cab there. when we reach there we were surprised by the number of ppl swimming. there were like last than 10 ppl in the big pool. damn shiok and it was really a good time for us to sun tan. we swim lap rest awhile chat and continue swimming laps. soon, b was hungry and she cant swim much due to her hunger. so we decided to slack at there awhile, do some sun taning and afterwhich we had our final few laps and we change and leave the place. headed to city square mall to have our breakfast cum lunch. we had subway as yilin was craving for it. after eating we walked back to home despite the rain. while walking back we saw this whitish huge dog in a shop. serious damn cute and the fur is soooo nice to touch. hahas. reach baby home around 4 plus and we started play MJ. and to our surprise we MJ all the way til 8 plus sia. wtf right. b and her sister went to prepare as they were meeting alina. after preparing we left house and cabbed to iluma. waited for alina and she treated us ice cream thankss. had a small chat and we soon went to bugis mac to have my dinner. by then it was already 11 le lor and i seriously rush my dinner. thanks baby for the treat:) love youuu. haha. after which separated with b as she was going to ton over at alina house while i go home.


i recieve alot of calls during midnight and soon my dad's phone rang. a moment of slience and soon i could hear him coming out of his room. was feeling curious and decided to go out of my room to take a look. once i was out of my room i could feel a sense of urgency and it was confrim that the death of my ah ma was 2am. i was speechless and helpless, all i could do was to wait for my parents to come home from the hospital. it was 10am in the morning and my parents were back, they did not explain much both of them were in sorrow. neither my younger brother nor i could help my parents up. so we had to wait till sunday. sunday, the first day of my ah ma funeral which was held at the singapore casket. most of the relative reach and soon the ceremony begins. i tried my best not to tear. "ah ma wake up ah, ah ma wake up ah." i could feel the sad and sorrow in the room but what can we do? soon the morning ceremony was over, nothing much to be done throughout the whole afternoon until night time. friends and family of each relatives soon came, however the second ceremony was about to start. thanks baby for coming. had our second ceremony and everyone left around 11. the second day of my ah ma funeral was the same as the first day however i decided to stay overnight. and i really appreciate that my baby accompanied me all the way til morning. the third day of my ah ma funeral. had our final ceremony and soon the casket was place into the van. my dad and his brother places their hand and followed the van till the main road. at that point of time a sense of being apart was near. no one wanted to let it go, no one refused to accept the fact that ah ma is on her way to be cremated. tears started flowing down my cheek when all of ah ma's son started to cried and shout out her name. a shuttle bus fetches all the relatives to the cremationium hall at mandai. a farewell ceremony was held and soon we were separated with our ah ma casket. all of us were up at the room with a transparent glass panel in front of us. soon, a casket was slowly being move below us. the situation was so so so sad. tear keep flowing down my cheek while i supported my parents. the casket went in and the door shut. flames could be seen and i realise that was the last time i going to see my ah ma.
ah ma, we love you:'(



alright i shall stop at here
but last but not least
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
CONGRATUATION TO MY BABY:)
YEAH YEAH.
SHE PASSED HER BTT WITH HER FIRST TRY:)
AWESOME JOB BABY
HAHA.
GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR FTT ALRIGHT
I WILL SUPPORT YOUUU<3
LOVE YOU B.

No comments: