Saturday, October 21, 2006

Hey:)
so sorry that i didnt update my blog recently:)
kind of lazy and dun know wat to write either:)
hmmm..
i got a job finally:) the job was a waiter and the place was at "swisshotel":)
i heard from my friends that the salary was $6 per hour, holiday $7 per hour:)
wed, i went there wif lao gao, marc, foo, cheng wei and su min:)
when we reach there, we thought that we need to undergo an interview:)
but it turn out that a lady from there told us to come for training next wed-.-"
its like WTF lor:)
we go all the way there and they just told us to come for training next wed:)
i guess we are hired le ba:) hehes:)

19/10/2006, thursday was my graduation night:)
that night was quite amazing:)
its like everyone need to go up the stage, shake hands wif our form and co form teachers, and then take their souvenir, take a photo wif them on the stage and then go to center of the stage and take a bow:)
hmmm:)
time flies:) its like ytd was my first of sch and today is my graduation night:) hehes:)
maybe im coming back 4 sec 5:) hehes:) really hope so:) everyone has faith 4 me:)
wish me luck ppl:)
after my graduation night about 3 quarter of the class when to ms koh house:)
we had pizza at her place:) and this is like a reunion for class 3/3:)
hehes:)
after eating we help to clear up and we went home:)
hehes:)
today i went swimming wif my dad:) and maybe im getting my new hp:)
hehes:)

No comments: