Sunday, November 12, 2006

hey:)
so sorry didnt blog recently:)
oh ya:) i finally finish my O level Maths paper:)
im free:) finally:) hehes:)

hmmm:) now the plan for my holiday is to work work work work then play play play:)
hehes:)
staying at home really really very very sian:(
hais hais:)
but work really can stop me from rotting at home:)
hehes:)
maybe i will find a new gf:)
hehes:) or maybe not:)

will try my luck:P
hehes:)
hmmmm... btw:) my maths paper 2 was so so:)
not so hard like my prelim:)
i guess its ok:) hope so:) hehes:)

when marc birthday:) we went to his chalat:) the good thing was that i had fun there:)
but the bad thing was that i could not stay at there:( sad sad:(
because i got my maths paper 2 two days after that and i need to revise:(
sorry marc:)
hope u will understand:) hehes:)

hmmm:)
i will write soon again:) hehes:)

No comments: