Wednesday, November 22, 2006

nervous and anxious? wat could de reason be:( hais hais:(

first reason..
hmmm.. N level had pass:)
but im still having this weird feeling this few days:(
hais:(
im worried for my english and furthermore im suck in english too:(
hais:(
and english must be a pass in english:(
hais:(
there's certain reasons that make me had this weird feeling:(
firstly..
during my english oral, i stop for a while and didnt know how to continue:(
and during the passage, i got certain spelling mistake:(
secondly..
during my paper 1, i think i forgotten to write down my question number and i did not had time to finish my letter writing:)
thirdly..
during my paper 2, the passage was quite diffcult furthermore i didnt had time to finish certain question:(
all this made me lose fate wif my english and im really afraid:(
hais:(
everyone is saying that i will pass and made it:)
i appreciate for wat they had said to me but i just dun know y:(
hais:(
hmm.. maybe im thinking too much:)
sergeoh had gib me all his knowledge in english to me and i think i didnt disappoint his like that:)
hehes:)

second reason..
last friday i got this funtion at my work:)
i met this girl who is 17:)
during that night we were like smiling to each other whenever we see each other:)
and she is serving near my table so we tend to see each other:)
so after that i asked for her msn address:)
but...
both of us didnt had a pen wif us:(
hais:(
so, when she was going off she told me her msn address:)
but i didnt get it clearing:(
hais:(
sian:(
sad:'(
but i will not gib up:)
casue we work at the same place so its possible to see her again:)
hehes:)
maybe it is the second reason that made me got this feeling ba:)
or both:)
hehes:)
writing all this down really do let me feel better:)
hehes:)

No comments: