Tuesday, December 19, 2006

hey hey hey:)
ytd i got my result:) hehes:)
hmmm... at the beginning:) all of us were full of excitement and some of us were nervous about it:)
so, ytd, mrs eswaran gib us a speech and follow by a silde show presentation:)
during the presentation:)
it shows that this year we got 100% passes in english:)
when everyone saw that, there was a collective sight of relief:)
so after the speech:) its time to collect our result:)
as it goes wif index number:)
i was one of the last few:)
and by then all the girls had taken their result:)
amazingly most of the girls got promoted:)
so its my turned:) when ms chew told me my marks and handed me the result slip:)
i was shocked and happy:) hehes:)
cause i got 6 points:)
althougth it didnt reach my target, im still happy after all:)

MY RESULT
ENGLISH: B4
CHINESE: B3
A.MATH: B4
COMBINE HUMANS: C5
COMBINE SCI: A2
D&T: A1
total: 6 points:)
hehes:)
now im waiting for my Olvl maths:)
wish me luck ppl:)

No comments: