Thursday, December 14, 2006

WooHoo:)
the day has come:) hahas:)
next monday will be the day where everything will be review:)
wish me luck ppl:) hehes:)
hmmm...
ytd was my first time working from 7pm to today 6am:)
hehes:)
which mean i OT to 6am in the morning:)
today i got a fight will this ABNN houseman:)
fuck man:)
he got this fucking attitude that some of us did not like:)
and this is not the first time we got problem wif him le..
the first incident was between foo wu and him:)
the second incident was between engeue and him:)
and this morning was between me and him:)
this time was the best one:)
hahas:)
hmm..
at the beginning me and that houseman was okok:) like normal:)
and then slowly he started giving me this fucking attitude that i really dun like:)
so, laterly, rajah came, he said atrium need more ppl for tml function:)
so that houseman pointed to me and he told me to go to atrium:)
so, when i was on my way, i heard him saying " puntha "
then i said loudly " mana puntha " back:) immediately, he called me back and asked what i said:)
i told him wat then he said nvm and called me go:)
so, since then, whenever i saw him, he will stared me and i will stared him back:)
after that, when i was in atrium, he came and i was sitting on the chair:)
immediately, he said y am i sitting:)
i say cannot ar:)
form there i quarrel beginning:)
me and foo wu kao pei him and he kao pei back:)
then he shouted " chi bye, next time u all under me, u all die"
then i walk out and confront him again:)
this time he said u all follow me, then we follow him and then he called a team leader out:)
the team leader talked to us nicely and then he said sorry behalf of that ABNN houseman:)
it was lucky that we know this team leader and his kind of good to us too:)
so we gib him face and stop this:)
I HATE ABNN

No comments: