Sunday, September 02, 2007

celebrated teacher's day on friday wors:) de performance were nice:) hahas:) oh:) i gib the shoes to mr kamar and gib the sunflower to ms fern:) hope they like it wors:) hehes:)
during the night, we went to meet da jie wors:) hehes:) oh ya:(
stupid ppl:( i was the one who organise this thing, and due to dajie sore throat, this event was not confirm until thursday night:( and they think that i didnt inform them, and they were not happy about it:( fuck them man:(
they didnt got the right inform and started blaming me for not telling them:(
da jie was not feeling well ma, then it was not comfirm:( then on friday, they gib me attitude:( wats their fucking problem, its not my fault right:( am i in a wrong??? i got my Dnt to rush, exams to study, and teacher's day present to be bought:( last time you all go out also never call me along, but did i gib u all attitude????
no right!!! you all should look into the mirror to see wat u all had done b4 doing something:(
ytd, i stayed a home de whole day lor:) so guai right:) hehes:) i didnt even step outside my house lor:) ytd i ate pizza for dinner:) so nice:) hehes:) the pizza we ordered was called the new Rosemary chicken Cheesy bites fondue:) hehes:) so nice lor:)
today i went to swimming wif my dad and didi then went to meet deardear in the afternoon and then went out wif my parents:)
weekend is going to be over le:) must start mugging for exam again:) jiayou ppl:)

i love piggie lots:)

No comments: