Thursday, May 22, 2008

sorry sorry. this few days quite busy and lazy to update.
wahahas:)
hmm, i finally finish most of my work. finish my first assignment.
hope my presentation went well, although i say something wrong.
hahas:)
sunday was a fun day:)
went to geylang wif ahpeh, sumin, qiu, choon, solo and ah khay:)
went to eat tonnes of delicious food. very nice:)
we also ate durian. wahahas.
really really yummy..
went home alone after that because most of them went to work.
will have more gathering wif them de:)
monday was vesak day so stay at home do my own work. didnt went of at all, so sian.
went to sch the next day, meet steph aiai in the morning:)
she made breakfast for me >.<
so touched.
but it turn out that, it was her ahma that made for me:(
thanks ahma:P
today went for my IS module, then went to SIM to meet steph aiai for late lunch:)
after eating i went to do my CADD assignment wif ZJ.
after finish went to atrium to see Amos perform.
steph came after that, we watch amos perform.
so so so so nice, i can say. his singing performance was nice la.
after watching went home wif steph. but she abit siao la.
keep showing me her shuffle dance. i can say she can dance,
but dance like a duck:) hahas:)
very very very very cute. should see her ke siao lor
before reaching the bus stop she start dancing le
cross the zebra crossing also dance
while waiting for the bus, she also just dance at the bus stop.
even when we are in the bus, packed wif tonnes of ppl, she also wan to dance-.-
every sec in bus she will like :" jiajun jiajun, i do shuffle now"
when we reach bukit panjang, she still keep dancing:) hahas:)
went up to lrt platform, also dance-.-
hahas. dame funny la:)
anyway, sorry to my aunty:)
didnt wait for aunty today, cos i need to rush of my work.
dun angry dun angry.
tml going shopping:P
wahahas:)

since u have already let it go, i guess there is no point for me to hold on le ba.
we will be friends, good friends i guess:) u still can confide in me if u wan to.

No comments: