Saturday, May 10, 2008

time to update.
this week was totally not a good week for me.
freaking stress up. very fan wif tonnes of things and dun know wat to do.
hasnt been sleeping well this few days, doing my assignment, drawing, engmec.
tonnes of it. never ending la. finish le then come new one.
but hanging out wif my classmates were fun. they always make me laugh:)
thanks 1P03 again:)
ohoh. ytd was a very happy day la:)
my birthday is coming soon and my friends decided to held a celebration after my sch:)
after sch i met steph and went Keat Hong to meet qiumei and patricia.
waited for su min, solo, ahpeh, ah choon and chengwei:)
b4 they came, we saw nat and laogao wors.
so loving:) im seriously happy for them.envy them alot.
can tell that steph was envy, so i brought her to the playground and talk to her:)
talk lor, cannot tell the u all wat we talked about:)
after that, ahpeh came, and brought 8 glass of heniken:) wahahahs:)
surprise and happy to see them.
after buying glenn vodka we all went to qiumei house to celebrate:)
ohya:)
special thanks to qiumei, she cook noodles for me:) thanks u:)
around midnight, we began to drink:) yeah:)
hmmm. i drank alot ytd, everyone was still ok, but i very very blur le lor. hahas.
im so stress up this few days la, so i told myself that i will drink alot ytd and i did.
drink until cannot walk properly.
they sang happy birthday song and bought a cake for me:)
so touched lor:) thanks guys:) u all are the best:)
after celebrating i we went home and i took a cab home.
at that point of time i was so blur and headache.
but i manage to make my way home:)
after bathing when to my room, but dun know y i knock my head onto the door.
hahas.
didnt notice la. too blur le:)
then b4 going to bed i called huiqi:)
and i believe i said toooooooooo many things:)
sorry wors:)
this morning she said i say alot of things, hahas, dame paiseh la.
dun know still got anymore surprises a not:)
we took tonnes of photo la:) siao one:) here are some of the photo:)


still got alot more to upload:) will upload after steph and ahpeh send me:P

i know its hard but i wont give up, i hope u wont give up either.

No comments: