Saturday, May 17, 2008

thanks 1P03:)
celebrate my birthday on monday wif my parents.
and my class celebrated my birthday on tuesday:)
so touched.
but very shy la. cos they celebrated wif me at sim then somemore so many ppl.
so shy:)
but appreciated it alot.
thanks guys:)

this few quite stress also. although i had finish my hpd.
hais..



although we had became good friends
but i dun know y im still treat u as 1
am i being too stupid.
no more initative from u.
no more sweet nothing.
no more time for me.
hais.
ppl were saying
y am i still being good to u when u dun appreciate it
i try tonnes of things to make it back
but have u?
im not thinking of old times
we had been through lots of things
yes
u know me the best and i know u the best
if u said u dun have feelings for me then i got nothing much to say.......
it will just hurt even more.
and pls dun spare a thought of other.
i really dun like it.
if it really belong to u then just keep it
dun gib it away
and yes
i know this new girl.
shes very nice.
but i wont start a new one just like that.
it happen too fast
really too fast and sudden.
but i need time to think
i also cant let it go
really cant
i also dun wan u to let it go.
sian
tml is ur birthday right
just wanna say advance happy birthday(:
may all ur wishes come true.
have fun wif ur friends alright.
lastly, happy 1st year anniversary to my long lost precious baby piggie deardear baobei:'(
i miss u very very very much baby:'(

No comments: