Saturday, July 19, 2008

waa. so long never update le. sorry ppl. had been super duper busy lately. but im kind of relief, for now:) anyway. i haven finish my cadd1 assg 1. pdi journal still got 12 more entry. sian. we will get our assg4 next week. furthermore, next week will be my IAC presentation. wth man. sian.
anyway. we only had 2 hours of lesson on tuesday, so most of the class decided to come early and do our form. yup. most of us finish on tues and we presented our sculpture on wed. dun know whether my presentation was good. sian. thursday i had my iac and commt. oh ya. i had a 2 mins speech on commt also. hahas. lols. tried my best already. and ytd was also another tiring day la. we had to hand in our cars and lappy drawings lor. shading and shadowing was needed too, orthographic view also need. anyway, my orthographic was found in the net, but they didnt gib me the perpective view of the car, so i draw the car just wif the help of the orthographic. hahas. stupid right. i know i know. had dinner wif kim and head home to take a very good rest. hahas.
today leh, didnt went out, just slack de whole day man. hahas. but i guess im going to swim wif my dad later. hmmm. today must swim 8 laps. hahas. 4 frog style, 2 front crawl, 2 butterfly. set set. hahas:)
anyway, im sorry for the delay of the photo. haven recieve or i should say i cancel steph share folder because i thought it was a virus. hahas.
ya thing had change, some of my friends are changing too. have i changed???

No comments: