Saturday, June 02, 2007

hey hey:)
hmmm:) ytd i went to GG chalat, i went there because i wan to pei my deardear:)
hmmm, b4 going to the chalat i got maths camp till 4:)
when lesson was going to end, i got this pain in my stomach that makes me cant concentrate anymore:)
so, i ask Mr Teo to let me go the toilet:) but he say, ta han awhile la:(
then he say, if i can ta han one more question he will release the whole class:(
so i had to scarifice myself for the class:( sobsob:(
when lesson was over i rushed home immediately:)
but hor, my didi lock the house and he was asleep:(
sian:(
no matter how many time i press the door bell, call the house, knock on the door, and shout out my didi name, he's still asleep:(
arghhhhh:(
luckily sig allow me to use his house toilet:) heng ar:)
but my didi is still not awake and i had to meet the GG 5:45 at cck:(
heng heng hor, my didi woke up and opened the door for me:) but it was already 5:45 le:(
so i rushed everything, meet nat, went to cck to meet the rest and went to the chalat:)
heard from them that Ms Sng is going to fetch them from pasir ris, so qiu accompany from pasir ris to the chalat:) thank u qiu mei:)
when i reached the chalat, i went to the pool side wif my deardear:)
deardear accompany me at the pool side until Ms Sng went off and the extra teacher went to sleep wors:)
thank u deardear:)
so, nat and qiu smuggled me into their room:)
since then, i spend all my time wif deardear:) go mac or go anyway, im always wif deardear:)
at the morning, everyone were sleeping except deardear and i:)
ermm ya:) we were hugging and sleeping together:) both of us were TMMing:) hehes:)
around 530, i left the chalat cause im afraid that the extra teacher will see me:)
but hor, leaving the chalat so early was a stupid mistake lor:(
i not only got bitten my insect and the teacher woke up at 8:( i could had pei my deardear longer lor:)
in the end, i went back myself because of some problem:)
i met deardear at cck for lunch and send her home:)
thank u deardear for waiting wors:)
I LOVE U FOREVER PIGGIE:) muackz muackz:)

No comments: