Saturday, June 23, 2007

hey:) today go celebrate my dad's birthday:) yeah:)
happy birthday papa:) love u:)
hmmm:) morning when for my D&T:) yeah i go workshop le:) hehes:)
actually, i going to meet deardear de, but i cant go off that time:(
cause mr kamar wan to me to cut something:( sorry deardear:(
thanks for the understanding anyway:) muackz:)
i miss deardear lots lots wors:( hais hais:(
after my D&T i went to United Square to meet my parents for dinner:)
the place was called the Shen Zhong Liang Jie:) hehes:)
the food there taste quite nice:) hehes:)
so after eating i went to buy cake for my dad:) hehes:)
oh ya:) when we were buying cake, there was this lady who was selling durian kept shouting " one dollar ar one dollar":)
waaa:) very irritating lor:) hehes:) so, my didi was beside me at that time and she shouted again:) then i shouted back "SHUT UP LA":) hehes:)
my didi was laughing and told my brother:) hehes:)
when we were going out of the shop, we walk passed the lady but she didnt shout le:) hehes:)

sian ar:( deardear friend was unhappy wif me:( hais:( i wrote a comment to her to apologize lor:( she write me back one but it sound unpleasant:( sian:( bad mood ar:( hais:( i wrote another comment to her le:( nvm la:) she forgive or dun forgive, i dun care le la:( at least i apologize:) next time try not to talk to her liao:( i guess , i will try not to talk to all of her friends ba:( later provoke them again, dun know wat they will say about me:( scary scary:( i will keep my mouth close whenever i see them or wif them:) zip zip:)

No comments: