Sunday, June 17, 2007

hey:) today is father's day:) yeah:)
happy father day papa:) muackz:)
hmmm:) today went swimming in the morning, then went to eat tim sum wif my family:)
after which, i went to cut my hair:( sobsob:)
then went to gym to meet foo wu and solo and go swimming again:) hehes:)
after swimming, i went home and went to see my grandma at TTC hospital wif my family:)
then we went to United Square and eat:) yeah:) we went to this japanese restuarant, which was called the Genki Sushi:) hmmm:) we ordered quite alot of food:) i ate sushi, ramen, salmon, chicken:) ahh:) nice nice:) hehes:)
the bill was about 90+++ lor:) ex sia:) hehes:) after eating we went home:) yeah:) home home:)

oh ya:) ytd right, lao gao bought the drink "Anything" and i guess the correct drink:) hehes:) at first i didnt think that im lucky or wat:) so, when we were about to go home, marcus bought "Whatever" and i got the drink correct again:) cool man:) immedately, i called my mum to buy 1805:) cause 1805 was the day when me and deardear were together:)
ytd night, 1058 came out lor:) waaa, very happy:) hehes:) but hor, my mum didnt buy that number:( sian:( if my mum bought ibet hor, comfrim tio le lor:(
hahas:) hmmm:) im lucky:)

today second day:( deardear still at malaysia:( i miss miss miss miss her lots lots lots:( i try to keep myself busy le, but i still kept thinking of my deardear:)
isnt it a good thing:) hehes:) tml will be our first month together le:) yeah:)
but cant celebrate:( sobsob:(
i love u deardear:) muackz:)

No comments: