Wednesday, April 16, 2008

had a bad day ytd. i thought thing will turn out fine today, but it did not happened.
anyway, i had quarrel wif one of the SL today.
we were supposed to be participating in the fun day, however we were told to be spectator.
wth.
we guys were dame piss off la. he confronted us eventually and me and zuo jia did the talking.
we went back to class anyway. after class, i went to the bus stop immediately.
walking alone is so dame lonely,but come to think of it, y am i rushing for??
hais..
i alighted at south view to collect my pants but the lady have not done yet, so i was told to come tml.
after that, i walked from south view all the way to 302 bus stop. kept thinking lots lots of things. didnt feel like taking bus nor talk to anyone.
just wanna to be alone and keep walking. haven had this feeling since 2006, but it came back....
bus 302 came when i reached the bus stop. looking at couple hugging in the bus really make me so so so sad. hais..
alighted beside yew tee cc and walk back to home.
however i didnt went home, sat at the void deck foralmost half an hour.
it came down..
surprise huh.. but i just cant help it..
this is me and i cant hold it well. im sorry.
view my photo album and happy memories refresh my mind..
it became more and more.
just could not stop it.
i wan to find someone whom i can confide in wif. but i couldnt. hais..
went home after that..
like wat someone said before: the milk that always taste had turn sour.
but i know the milk is still sweet..
i really hope this wont end like this.....
maybe this is retribution???
i hope not..
i only thing i can do is to wait..
i hope this is worth waiting..
my first promise will never be broken..
maybe this is the time for me to change..
I LOVE U

No comments: