Friday, April 25, 2008

its the seond week of sch le. im quite familiarise wif the sch.
poly life is so much different from secondary. its so stress la.
although some of the lecture and tutorial is fun, but the assignment they gave are so difficult.
come to think of it.
i need to do research for my IS module, research for my VDTS and do a powerpoint for my engineering mechanic topic on force..
hais.. stress up man..
furthermore, i dun even understand our engmec lecturer, Mr Foo Jee Khoon..
seriously speaking, he can teach, but i somehow just dun understand wat was he teaching.
very very chim la. sian..
oh ya. i still haven done my IS module quiz and my MOL.
wth man...
fishing stress up now. need someone to cool me down.
the woman of my life also just ended our relationship.
just miss her so so so much.
today also got homework lor. sian.
our class advisor gave us a assignment to do. guess wat was it.
DESIGN AND DRAW 100 DIFFERENT DESIGNS OF HANDPHONE..
arghh.
but today his lesson was fun la. haven been laughing like siao wors.
thanks to one of our classmate:)
he drew 100 desgin in 1hr, amazing right.
but all his shape look like fishcake and look like mahjong.
we were laughing like hell la.
our advisor was also laughing about it la. hahas.
anyway, attended FJK lesson, like i said, i dun understand a single thing he taught.
slept in class lor:D
after my lesson, we went to OURSPACE and play CS:)
hahas:)
eh, my class the girls also got play hor. dun siao siao. hahas.
there 10 of us altogether and we split into 2 group:)
its so fun la.
we were all laughing like hell.
thanks 1P03:)
steph meet me after her lesson and we went back to lot1 to meet qiu mei, su min and ah choon:)
saw, yiepoh, julinda, sinyee and man jun too:)
miss class 5-1
anyway, 5 of us went to eat LJS and chat alot. miss all my friends. (so long never eat wif u too)
after that we wanted to watch midnight movie, but we didnt anyway.
cos there isnt much movie to watch. some of them have watched forbidden kingdom and im watching that movie wif her.
so we decided not to watch movie today.
we went around shopping and qiu mei wanted to go to MORE THAN WORDS to buy a cute notebook:)
so i went around and see see lor.
hmmm, something caught my attention, and i didnt move for about 10 mins.
just kept staring at it.
it was something that "we" suppose to get,
it has the colour we both prefer, the pattern she wans and not so ex lor.
wanted to buy it so much, but its too late anyway.
ahhh, dun say le.. think about it just make me moody.
oh ya, i bought a hairband:)
for myself cos sometimes my fringe is very irritating.
after which, they went to tingzhi and i went home,
cos that thing that i saw just now just kept making me moody and my bag is so freaking heavy la.
sian..
im sorry guys, will meet u all tml. so long never work together le:)



hope to see u more often......

No comments: