Friday, April 11, 2008

heyhey:)
arghhh:) sch reopening on next monday:) shag shag shag shag:)
this week didnt work at all lor:( so bored:( miss all my stewarding staff:)
maybe im working tml:)

anyway:) i went for my orientation on thurs and fri:) hmmm:) first day was so so sian and pai seh lor:) cos im all alone then i dun know any1:( sobsob:( but after lunch everyone was getting along very well:) but i went home after lunch:) hehes:) i would had bored to death if i continue to stay there lor:) i got to know 2 friends during the orientation:) hehes:) both guai guai de lor:) surprisely, one of them turn out to be the guy who mr kamar told me to find:) so cool right:) he was already sitting next to me and i didnt realise:)
i went to fetch baby after that and had kfc wif her:) hehes:) then when to cotton on and bought clothes:) hehes:)
today i went for the orientation again:) cos i promise the sl i will come:) got briefing from the PDI lecturer:) his presentation was quite nice:) and there was a talk from our senior who just came back from his attactment:) funny guy, he also talk to me personally and told me: this course is very slacking" hahas
after that, we had games at the LT, do lots of stupid things and i began to become more havoc wif some of my classmates:) its fun:)

had lunch wif my classmates again and began to talk to them:) after home, i went home:) hahas:) so good right:) the rest need to stay til 7 but i can go home after lunch:)
hahas:)
fetch baby at rp after that and when to had dinner wif her:) after dinner we walk to heat hong to make my pants:) hehes:)
thanks baby for accompany me:) i love u:)

No comments: