Wednesday, April 08, 2009





have not recieve any message from baby:( it makes me worry like hell. had been looking at my phone for every 5 to 10 mins since morning, hoping that my baby msg me. cant stop thinking about her. i was so happy when i saw 1 message recieve, however it was not from baby:(

anyway, went to work this morning wif ahpeh. went to orchard hotel warehouse to collect some stuff. collect till 11 plus and headed back to hotel to do some slacking work. ended work at 4 and headed back to lot1 then sunshine place. yes, i can say that sunshine place had lots of memories, however waiting and worrying for my baby msg makes me didnt bother so much about that place. been worrying for my baby for all the time. hope shes having fun and safe. reached sunshine around 530 to meet lewis, played at the lan shop til 730 and headed to the coffee shop and slack:) went home after that to catch channel 8 drama. lols.

im still waiting for my baby to msg me:(

going back to regent sec to help noel in her DnT. hope to see ting tml:) i miss you alot alot alot alot alot alot:'(

No comments: