Friday, September 22, 2006

didnt update my blog ytd cause im studying 4 my prelim:)
ytd i got my physic paper:) the paper doesnt seem that hard:)
so after my paper:) i went to lim bang mac wif lao gao, foo, marc, ray:)
before going there, me, foo, marc, chengwei had eaten in sch le:)
so, it turn out that we had to wait 4 rayson to finish up his breakfast at mac:)
after mac, we, as usual, went to play lan:)
hahas:)
this time we played for 2 hour:) so after playing:) everyone went out to "eat sweet"
while i stay inside:) after they had eaten, they came in and started to disturb yi heng:)
he was playing wif maple:) and dun know wat happened:)
ray, qing and marc decided to go disturb him:)
so.. after disturbing:) qing suddenly said that, he wanted to play another 1 hour:)
eventually, everyone went to play another hour:)
and we play a total of 3 hour ytd:)
after playing i went home and studied 4 my d&t paper:)

today:)
i had my d&t paper:) this is de paper that i hate the most:( the paper is quite tough:(
just hate it:) so after de paper:) me, foo and chengwei went to eat:)
after eating we went to swim at de swimming complex:) when we were about to go out of sch:)
it started to rain:( shit man:) but luckily de rain doesnt seem to be that big and we had to wait 4 everyone to arrive:) so me, chengwei and foo wait 4 half and hour and qing came:)
after that, we waited 4 another half an hour 4 marc to come:)
when everyone arrived:)
we went swimming:) weeeeeee:)
today we had alot of fun swimming together:)
really enjoyed ourselve:)
so after swimming we went to play lan again:( sian:) hahas:)
im going to rest de whole day today:)
just a reward 4 myself:) cause my exam is over:)
but not N lvl:( hais:)

No comments: