Wednesday, September 20, 2006

hmmm...
i had not been updating my blog since sunday:)
ermm.. let me recap wat happened on monday:)
during monday:)
i had my e math paper:)
ermm.. de paper doesnt seem hard or seem easy:)
so so:)
so after my math paper:) i can go home:) but i didnt:)
i stay and went recess wif my friends:)
during recess:)
foo when to speak to ron and ask him whether he wan to let that previous matter of:)
he agreed and after that, foo wanted ron to apologize to me as that time he scolded vulgarities to me which concern about my parents:)
at first ron did not want to apologize and he claim that, y should he apologize to me:)
but after talking wif foo, he apologize:)
hehes:)
after sch:) we went to play lan as usual:)

Tuesday:)
i had my chem paper:)
the paper was quite easy:) not so difficult:) but there's some challenging qns:)
after de paper we went to lim bang mac and we went to play lan again:)
hahas:)
after playing, i went to mac and waited 4 steph and nat to come:)
cause they got some math qns to ask:)
i felt very disappointed sia:( when they ask me question, i just couldnt explain to them:(
sorry nat:) sorry steph:)
after that:) i went home and prepared 4 my a math paper:)

today:)
i had my e math paper 2:) sad to say:) that paper is really very tough:(
i nearly give up that paper:( after e math:) i went to had my a math paper:)
good to say:) that paper is much more easier:) cause my e math is O lvl standard while my a math is N lvl standard:)
there is alot of differents:)
after my a math:) i went to play lan again:)
hahas:)
after playing i went to looked 4 noel and went to blah house:)
cause today is cheryl ma birthday and i need to pass present to her:)
after giving, i went home and studied 4 my tml paper:)
hehes:)

No comments: