Wednesday, September 13, 2006

today:)
ermm... i went to sch as normal nth much happened:)
just felt very funny that n lvl is coming and all my classmates are slacking:)
some were sleeping while some were playing wif chinese chess:)
im kind of slackng too:(
just dun know y im still in a playing mood:)
after sch, i went to limbang to play com wif qing,marc,foo,su, and xiu hui:)
guess im addicted to DotA, has been playing most of the week:)
really dun know how to stop and concentrate on my studies:(
fuck man:(

furthermore, i had been talking on de phone wif my friends lately:)
and my mum is kind of not happy about it:)
i guess shes just afraid that i might have another relationship again:(
im just talking to my female classmates but really dun know what my mum dislike about it:(
she scolded me ytd night as i was talking to nat on de phone:)
just hope that my mum will gib me some freedom when im talking on de phone:)
hehes:)

ytd night.. while i was watching jin shan shun my dad ask my brother to put his bag against de wall as it was blocking de path 4 us to walk:)
then, my brother gib this fucking look to my father, and my dad scolded him..
despite the scolding, my brother still stared hard at my dad:(
and because of this he made my mother on de verge of crying without knowing it:(
y cant he just apologize.. izit that hard to say???
its our parents after all.. they scold us is 4 our own good..
i just hope that my brother knows how to think and knows wat he had done ytd.......

No comments: