Sunday, September 17, 2006

Hmmm...
this morning, i went swimming wif my dad and didi:)
i had finally master de basic skill called "BUTTERFLY ":)
its not as easy as u imagine:)
its really very hard:) even though i had learn how to swim that style:)
im still not as pro as my dad:) hehes:)

after swimming, i brought my didi to cut his hair, and
i went to study wif my gor and his gf at de CC:)
even though i went to CC for 4 hours, i only study about 3:)
during that 1 hour, i went to de basketball court to see ppl play and did some business in de toilet:)
hehes:)
after studying, i went to eat dinner wif my gor while his gf went home to had her dinner:)
when we had our dinner, we went home and i started to watch tv:)
guess im too engross to television le ba:)
tml im having my math prelim, but dun know y im still slacking:)
hahas:)
wish me all de best:)
hehes:)

No comments: