Tuesday, September 12, 2006

this is my very first blog:) just hope that u will tag along wif me:)
im a secondary school student and im here to share my joy and sadness together wif all of u:)

Today:)

my neighbour got in trouble wif an ass wipe:)
that ass wipe thinks that he is a big fucking gangster:)
but:)
that guy turns out to be a sec 1 boy:)
sec 1 leh:)
balls also haven grow hair yet then act like a big fuck:)
hahas:)

back to that situation:)

so:) my neighbour told his brother and his brother called that asswipe:)
despite talking nicely to that ass wipe:)
that ass wipe talk to my neighbour very rude:)
full of vulgarities..
disrespectful..
talk big..
act big..
thinks that his balls are very big..

fuck him man..
in the end..
that ass hole dun know how to settle wif him zhong..
even after settling wif my neighbour.. he still wanted agreement to be done..
f*** his lao p** lao B* ar..
this settle in the end:)

just sec 1 then want to find problem:)
hahas:)

1 comment:

Joe said...

pro man!